Foreign Earnings

Ask Taxation Questions and Get Experts Online

Seek advice on Foreign Earnings Come to ExpertsLand with your questions on Foreign Earnings and get the best Taxation experts from the world to answer your questions and offer advices on Taxable Income- Inclusions and Exclusions. ExpertsLand offers a 24*7 service for your questions on Taxation.

The Taxation professionals at ExpertsLand can answer your Foreign Earnings questions like:

  • I am resident of UK but my work place is in India,Do I have to file return of foreign earningsin India or UK?
  • I have dual citizenship, will my income of one country will be considered as foreign earnings for another country?
  • For the tax years 2011, 2012 and 2013, employees who carry out part of the duties of their employment in Russia, Brazil, India, South Africa, China (each of these countries is known as a "relevant state") I carry out my duty in India may I claim a tax deduction known as the Foreign Earnings Deduction.
  • I am a U.K. citizen working for a U.K. firm in a foreign country and getting foreign incoem. Is any part of my wages or expenses tax deductible?
  • I am resident of UK but my work place is in India, How do I file taxes for income from foreign earnings?
  • I am into manufacturing, my busniess is world wide, at what rate my foreign earnings will be taxable?


The Taxation professionals at ExpertsLand are passionate about sharing their knowledge making their expertise on Foreign Earnings easily accessible to those in need. Refer our Taxation experts for an advice you seek or an idea you need regarding anything on Taxable Income- Inclusions and Exclusions. These professionals are ready to give an opinion and will provide you with directions for your questions on Foreign Earnings.

Get a perfect Foreign Earnings answer with the satisfaction of asking numerous follow up questions at a nominal amount on ExpertsLand. Register with us and explore the world of expertise.

Taxation Questions

Share your views on Taxation

Chat now