Where and How do I file?

Ask Taxation Questions and Get Experts Online

» » » Where and How do I file?

Expertsland delivers top-notch Tax Related Queries answers to your questions on Where and How do I file?. Get Where and How do I file? answers from the best Taxation experts in the world available at ExpertsLand 24*7. Ask a professional immediately to get advices on Where and How do I file?.

Our Taxation experts answer questions on Where and How do I file? such as:

  • How to file back taxes to US from Canada?
  • I am a citizen of USA, I work at a school in Japan, I have been here for 10 months, I am paid in cash, there no record of my salary except for what is listed in my contract, I will be returning to America in March to live (not sure if all of that is pertinent). I have been hunting for an answer all year. My colleagues in the same situation have been grossly unhelpful. The most common answer I have received is ""Don't worry about it, the government won't find you."" That's not the way I handle things. I had a family member at home (the USA) call H&R block to ask about what I should do. A representative told her that I should file my wages as if I owned a small business because I don't receive a paycheck from my school. The rep also said that I can be reimbursed for some expenses here like utilities and school supplies. Does anyone know if this is right? Should I file my taxes like I own a business?
  • Hi guys I am studying in college so I dont know much about taxes. Last year I decided to set up a business and sell trading cards. From my calculations, from last years numbers I am at a loss. So is that all I would need from my taxes? About how much do you guys think I would have to file and pay all together? If you guys can let me know more about taxes for online businesses, I would really appreciate it. Thank you all for you time.
  • For most people in the U.S., April 15th (or the next working day, if April 15th falls on a weekend or holiday) is the deadline for filing your Federal Income Tax return. Your return is considered filed on time if the envelope is properly addressed and postmarked no later than April 15. If you use a fiscal year ending on the last day of any month other than December, your return is due on or before the 15th day of the fourth month after the close of your fiscal year. But what if you can't get your return filed on time and need an extension?
  • Do I File Business And Personal Taxes If I Am Self-Employed?
  • How do I file my taxes if I am an independent contractor?


Our Taxation experts are psyched up to receive your questions and offer advices on Where and How do I file?. Be it anything you seek, an idea, a confirmation, an advice or directions, these professionals are ready for all. ExpertsLand allows you to ask n- number of follow up questions and offers ready-to-help customer service for your questions on Tax Related Queries.

When a nominal amount of money can get you valuable advices from the best experts from the world, why would someone waste time asking people for suggestions? Register with us and get access to expert assistance through ExpertsLand on Where and How do I file?.

Taxation Questions

Share your views on Taxation

Chat now