Corporate Tax Rates

Ask Taxation Questions and Get Experts Online

» » » Corporate Tax Rates

Seek advice on Corporate tax rates? Come to ExpertsLand with your questions on Corporate tax rates and get the best Taxation experts from the world to answer your questions and offer advices on FAQ’s. ExpertsLand offers a 24*7 service for your questions on Taxation.

The Taxation professionals at ExpertsLand can answer your Corporate tax rates questions like:

  • This is a corporate tax problem. I incorporated my C corp on July 11th 2010. The accountant which i hired in the beginning of the business filed a short calendar year, meaning our tax period went from July 11th, 2010 - December 31st, 2010.

Due to some reasons i have to change my accountant, the new accountant that i hired says that I have to redo our taxes for 2010, and fiscal year would be changed, the new fiscal year would be (July 11, 2011 - May 31 2011). This would mean filing an amended return. New accountatnt said that C corps must file a request in writing with the IRS in order to file as a calendar year if they begin their tax year somewhere in the middle of the year.

when i asked few other consultants they said it doesn't matter which status you have i.e. C corp. or S corp. you can choose your filling status.

I am confused if my new consultant is correct or not."

  • I want to know whether I need to file both my 1120S corporate taxes along with my personal taxes?  Is there any provision which allows me to file both returns seprately?

This year I am anticipating a corporate loss and don't know how that impacts my personal tax return."

  • I am facing a problem related to corporate tax, I just need to know whether franchise fees paid to a foreign company is fully tax deductible, if no then at what rate deduction is allowed or if no deduction is allowed then what are the reasons. I also need to know what are important documents which i need to maintain in case I get an IRS audit?
  • I need to buy a car soon, can I buy a new/used car using my corporate tax ID number as my primary source? Is there any chance of getting better rate of APR?
  • Do I apply prepaid income tax computed at the prevailing tax rates to the corporate tax return as estimated taxes? I think it would create a large amount of refund.


The Taxation professionals at ExpertsLand are passionate about sharing their knowledge making their expertise on Corporate tax rates easily accessible to those in need. Refer our Taxation experts for an advice you seek or an idea you need regarding anything on FAQ’s. These professionals are ready to give an opinion and will provide you with directions for your questions on Corporate tax rates.

Get a perfect Corporate tax rates answer with the satisfaction of asking numerous follow up questions at a nominal amount on ExpertsLand. Register with us and explore the world of expertise.

Taxation Questions

Share your views on Taxation

Chat now