Tax Related Queries

Ask Taxation Questions and Get Experts Online

» » Tax Related Queries

Ask Tax Related Queries Questions

Expertsland delivers top-notch answers to your questions on Taxation. Get Tax Related Queries answers from the best Taxationexperts in the world available at ExpertsLand 24*7. Ask an expert immediately to get advices on Tax Related Queries.

Our experts answer questions on Tax Related Queries such as:

  • My son is living and teaching in Thailand. As an English teacher over there he earned $8,000 in 2010. He is the citizen of US, he did nit earn any money in USA and did not live there and did not pay taxes in the USA in 2010. Does he need to file an income tax return?
  • My father is a citizen of US but receiving a pension from Germany. How would this income will be reported under US Tax laws?
  • Can you please tell me the theories of taxation applicable on garment manufacturing business, I am a businessman.
  • I am a non resident , I have income arising in Guyana, is income tax payable?
  • I am confused whether to establish S corporation, C corporation or partnership,as I am planning to start a new busniess, Can you please help me with the e tax rates and tax deduction limit so that it will be helpful for me to establish a new business.
  • how do I deduct the loss on an excess 401k contribution in my federal income tax return in turbotax?

Our experts are psyched up to receive your questions and offer advices on Tax Related Queries.Be it anything you seek, an idea, a confirmation, an advice or directions, our experts are ready for all. ExpertsLand allows you to ask n- number of follow up questions and offers ready-to-he customer service.
When a nominal amount of money can get you valuable advices from the best experts from the world, why would someone waste time asking people for suggestions? Register with us and Get access to expert assistance through ExpertsLand on Tax Related Queries.

Taxation Questions

Share your views on Taxation

Chat now