Savings Consulting

Ask Taxation Questions and Get Experts Online

» » Savings Consulting

Seek advice on Savings Consulting? Come to ExpertsLand with your questions on Savings Consulting and get the best Taxation professionals across the globe to answer your questions and offer advices on Savings Consulting. ExpertsLand offers a 24*7 service for your questions on Taxation.

The Taxation experts at ExpertsLand can answer your Savings Consulting questions like:

  • I am operating as a health advisor from my home, i have incurred expenses on my home office and business vehicle. The business was established as a S corp and i am the only employee in the organization. I pay myself a salary of $1000 P.M and get a w2, Profit earned by the busniess is distributed by S corp to me through a K1. I want to do some savings in my tax expense and need a consultant to guide me as how do I record income from the business so that the home office and business vehicle expenses are deductions?
  • I am planning to start my work as an independent contractor consultant, I have few questions in my mind which i want a tax saving consultant to answer.....
          -Should I form a business to run my expenses etc. through?

          - If i want to get the maximum tax advantage which type of business is best."

  • I am a self employed professional savings consultant providing consultancy to a large oil field service company. The company pay me $800 per day for every day i spent in the field. I spent approximately 180 days in the field. Which is the best form of business i.e. best entity to operate in order to decrease taxes, soc.sec. payments, give my wife a salary and show a yearly income much less than the $150K I'm earning on my form 1099 ?
  • I am in property tax consultant since last 10 years, i just realized that our standard contract has a gaping hole in the middle of it! I want to include a clause in the contract which will state that the contract will be transferred to the new owner with the transfer of property. How can I accomplish this? Can i insert a Survival clause detailing our services work? I need legal advice and verbiage in paragraph form that will protect our interest in the tax savings.
  • I am Bob, by profession i am a professor and I also have a consulting business. Status of my business is quite active. Should I set up a separate business identity to get registered or just file the tax return under my social security number and treat it as a small home business? Which option is better from tax perpective??


The Taxation professionals at ExpertsLand are passionate about sharing their knowledge making their expertise on Savings Consulting easily accessible to those in need. Refer our experts for an advice you seek or an idea you need regarding anything on Savings Consulting. These professionals are ready to give an opinion and will provide you with directions.

Get a perfect Savings Consulting answer with the satisfaction of asking numerous follow up questions at a nominal amount on ExpertsLand. Register with us and explore the world of expertise.

Taxation Questions

Share your views on Taxation

Chat now